Port Macdonnell Retail and Shopping Directory
Showing 5 Categories
Do you like the Shops in Port Macdonnell?
Port Macdonnell has a few shopping centers where visitors and locals can find a variety of stores and products.
- Port Macdonnell Shopping Centre: This is the main shopping center in town, located on Charles Street. It has a range of shops including a pharmacy, clothing store, bakery, and a newsagent.
- Port Macdonnell Marketplace: This is a smaller shopping center, also located on Charles Street. It has a supermarket, liquor store, and a few specialty shops.
For those looking for more specific products, there are a few retail outlets in and around Port Macdonnell.
- The Good Guys: Located on Shepherdson Road in Mount Gambier, this store has a variety of appliances and electronics.
- Bunnings Warehouse: Also located on Shepherdson Road in Mount Gambier, this is a popular store for home improvement products.
- Officeworks: This store can be found on Helen Street in Mount Gambier and has a range of office supplies and equipment.
There are a few supermarkets in and around Port Macdonnell for grocery shopping.
- Woolworths: This is located in Mount Gambier on Penola Road and is easily accessible from Port Macdonnell.
- Coles: This is also located in Mount Gambier, on Commercial Street West.
- Foodland: This is an independent supermarket located on Gray Street in Mount Gambier.
For those who love to shop at markets, there are a few options in the Port Macdonnell area.
- Mount Gambier Farmers Market: This is a weekly market held on Saturday mornings at the Cave Gardens. Visitors can find locally grown produce, artisanal products, and more.
- The Lady Nelson Visitor and Discovery Centre: This center has a small market on the second Sunday of each month, where visitors can find handmade crafts, art, and local products.
Port Macdonnell Retail and Shopping Articles